To make a gadget that is utilized to recognize Ammonia, Sulfide, and Benzene steam, additionally delicate to smoke and other destructive gasses from the ideal distance, then, at that point, this sensor is required for you.y0u can purchase this sensor from etronichub.com at a sensible cost.
The MQ 135 Air Quality Detector Sensor Module For Arduino has lower conductivity in clean air. Whenever the objective flammable gas exists, the conductivity of the sensor is higher alongside the gas fixation rising.
Convert the difference in conductivity to the relating yield sign of gas fixation. The MQ135 gas sensor has a high aversion to Ammonia, Sulfide, and Benzene steam, likewise touchy to smoke and other destructive gases.
It is for a minimal price and reasonable for various applications like destructive gases/smoke recognition.
- Sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulphide, and Benzene steam
- With signal output instructions
- The TTL output signal is a low level
- Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Color is showing pictures.
- Sensitive for benzene, alcohol, smoke
- Fast response and recovery
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator
- Output voltage boosts along with the concentration of the measured gases increases.
There are no reviews yet.