Just about one and half-year before Raspberry Pi Foundation had sent off a progressive update on their Single Board Computer (SBC) Pi 3 and become the most famous Microcontroller board locally which is known as a Raspberry Pi 4. On a similar course of events, the Raspberry Pi Foundation accompanied a new shocking SBC named Raspberry Pi Pico.
The principle featured thing about RPi Pico is the Lowest expense and Smallest size advancement board from Raspberry Pi Foundation of all time. On the specialized side, it is outfitted with a RP2040 Microcontroller chip created by Raspberry Pi Foundation itself. RP2040 is their most memorable double center ARM Cortex M0+ processor-based most recent little measured, spending plan well disposed microcontroller.
RP2040 Microcontroller chip
The RP2040 is upheld with both C/C++ and miniature python, really intending that if you’re an amateur and have any desire to become familiar with any of these dialects, the Raspberry Pico would be the best item choice to begin with.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, the flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- The castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Onboard temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
There are no reviews yet.